BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy
Part Time Musculoskeletal Chartered Physiotherapist Required.
Start Date: September 2023.
We are looking for a motivated, skilled MSK physio with excellent manual therapy skills preferably including sports massage and acupuncture. They must have a good bedside manner and be able to empathise with the client. We are looking for someone to be a part of our happy and friendly team, making Nailsea Physio a great place to work.
Nailsea Physio is a small clinic in the growing town of Nailsea in North Somerset. As the only dedicated private Chartered Physiotherapy Clinic in Nailsea and our outstanding reputation for being friendly and our willingness to put our all into each session, the demand for appointments is rapidly growing. Our facilities include two clinic rooms and a rehabilitation space (gait analysis lab, free weights, suspension training kit, etc). We also have a satellite clinic within a local gym. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to help shape the future of Nailsea Physio through input of ideas for improvement and service implementation as we grow.
We host regular internal CPD and support where required.
The following are required:
· CSP and HCPC registered.
· Must be currently residing and working in the UK, we are unable to offer international sponsorship.
· Minimum 3 years post graduate, may consider less for the right candidate.
· Holistic approach to assessment and treatment.
· Excellent listening skills.
· Able to manage own caseload.
· Willing to work some evenings and occasional weekends.
· Must be reliable.
Desirable but not essential:
· Sports First Aid/pitch side experience
· Orthopaedic experience
· Care of the elderly experience
Nailsea Physio does provide physiotherapy and pitch side physio for the local rugby club, Nailsea & Backwell RFC. There will be an opportunity to cover some games or share the season should this be of interest.
This is for a self-employed role. The average hourly salary is £30-36.67 per hour.
Please send your CV to email@example.com.