We are looking for a motivated, skilled MSK physio with excellent manual therapy skills preferably including sports massage and acupuncture. The post is for a self-employed physio and has excellent rates of pay. Immediate start available.
The following are required:
· CSP and HCPC registered
· Minimum 3 years post graduate
· Holistic approach to assessment and treatment
· Excellent listening skills
· Able to manage own caseload
· Motivated in growing own caseload and promoting Nailsea Physio
· Willing to work some evenings and occasional weekends
Desirable but not essential:
· Sports First Aid/pitch side experience
· Orthopaedic experience
· Care of the elderly experience
Nailsea Physio is a small clinic in the growing town of Nailsea in North Somerset. As the only dedicated private physiotherapy clinic in Nailsea the demand for appointments is growing. There is currently one clinic room available, which is shared with the practice director. There are plans to obtain further clinic rooms and a rehabilitation space. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to help shape the future of Nailsea Physio through input of ideas for improvement and service implementation as we grow.
Nailsea Physio does provide physiotherapy and pitch side physio for the local rugby club, Nailsea & Backwell RFC. There will be an opportunity to cover some games or share the season should this be of interest.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.